There is only one week left to enter Eco to the People’s Green Holiday Contest and I am here to announce the big prize.
First, here’s what you need to know about the contest:
To enter: Just send in your greenest holiday tip in the comments section or via email and you’ll be entered to win a big sack of eco goodies donated by some of the best purveyors of green merchandise. The tip should be a way to be more eco-friendly during the holidays. Need inspiration? Check out some of the amazing entries that have already come in.
What you’ll win:
- A beautiful bamboo velour baby cap and booties from Satsuma Designs.
- A Sifaka lunch bag from GreenSmart, made of non-toxic NeoGreen.
- A selection of products from Elemental Herbs, including a 2.0 oz. Herbal Cool, a 1oz. sunscreen, a 1oz. All Good Goop and 2 All Good Lips lip balms.
- Awakening Consciousness, A Boy’s Guide and a Girl’s Guide.
- A bevy of skivvy’s from PACT.
- Coupons for organic ice cream from Strauss Family Creamery and Stonyfield Farms.
- A full-size bottle of Lavera’s Rose Milk Shampoo.
- A selection of handcrafted soaps from Sacred Suds.
- The Healing Seed’s organic hempseed oil body wash and body lotion, both in fresh jasmine scent.
- Mint Chocolate Shea Butter from Perfect Organics.
- Koi Letterpress Notes from Organica Deluxe.
All of these goodies will come packaged in a reusable I Am a Natural Bag from our friends at Beautorium.
And the KICKER prize (which, by the way not one person guessed, lame-O!) is a pair of New Balance 070. The winner will have the opportunity to contact New Balance and have the size and color of their choice sent directly to them. These sneaks are really eco-friendly and very comfortable and retail for $80.
Tags: Beautorium, contest, eco, Eco to the People, eco-friendly, Elemental Herbs, green, GreenSmart, Heather O'Neill, holiday contest, Lavera, New Balance, organic, Organica Deluxe, PACT, paraben-free, Perfect Organics, recycled materials, Sacred Suds, Satsuma Designs, Stonyfield Farms, Strauss Family Creamery, The Healing Seed